June 25 – 30, 2017
Noe Marmolejo, director
An intensive ensemble program for players of all levels.
- Big band
- Master classes
- Jazz theory
- Public performances
- Free tickets to TMF performances during institute
- Registration/Orientation: Sunday, June 25, 1–4 p.m.
- Daily Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Final Institute Concert; Friday, June 30, 7 p.m., Moores Opera House
- David Caceres, saxophone
- Shelley Carroll, saxophone/improvisation
- Henry Darragh, piano
- Dennis Dotson, improvisation/trumpet
- Joel Fulgham, drums
- Glen Ackerman, bass
- Bruce Melville, trombone
- Mike Wheeler, guitar
- Woody Witt, improvisation
For further information and an application, please visit the Texas Music Festival
or call (713) 743-3191